– [ ] Caring in this cruel world is a choice. I lost count on, how many times I have been taken for a ride, because of caring. I experienced pain at a very young age, and as I grew up the only thing I knew was to be friendly and caring towards fellow human beings. By doing that, I might be they only glimpse of hope to, try again. Being friendly and always give others, the benefit of doubt. Screwed me, but through it all, I always told myself not to be changed by those few bad apples, who just wanted to take advantage of my caring natures. The more we age the less it becomes to just “let it go, and let laying dogs sleep.
– [ ] No,as adults we are continually looking for ” justice”. Justice for our past, when we were children it was simply, today we fought over a ball, i don’t want to play with you. Tomorrow I miss you, you my friend, I go fetch you at your house and we play with the ball. All is forgiven…
– [ ] At the same time though, play ground battles were much easier, than family politics, bruised egos, betrayal of lifetime friendships and total strangers trying to make a quick buck…. Growing maybe has made me to wake up and smell the coffee, we as humans are selfish. We don’t think if you are taking advantage of a good hearted caring person, aren’t you being the devil himself (if he ever exist) by messing up for whoever might need this caring ? Some of us get our energies and feel good vibes when we see others SMILE and being happy. Caring is not all about giving material gifts. Giving your time, attention and emotions count. I’m even getting more alarmed at, how fast are scams growing. On most investigating documents, magazines and newspapers every week the is an article about a scam which took the poor people hard earned cash, in promise of better investing opportunities eg, fifty thousand rands gets 50% back interest but not knowing you are kissing your money “good bye”
– [ ] When did we stop caring?
– [ ] What happened to, I’m my brothers keeper?
– [ ] How do you sleep at night, knowing you are the cause of another’s misery?
– [ ] In my culture we are raised to know that, “you are you, through others.